Canine Distemper Adenovirus Type 2 Vaccine – Modified Live Virus
Core Disease Protection
- Contains the essential viruses for core protection against the most lethal and prevalent respiratory viral diseases of dogs.
- Contains a High Antigen Mass (more vaccine units per dose) which results in:
- Short period from vaccination to protection
- Higher level of protection (many times greater than the level needed for basic protection)
- Long duration of immunity
Early Age Protection
- Stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies
First Dose Protection
Antibody production begins after the first dose. Other DA2 vaccines require 2 or 3 doses to stimulate an initial antibody response.
Simple Vaccine Combination
- Eliminates the need to use multi-way “adult vaccines” in the young puppy
- More efficient in stimulating antibody production than complex combination vaccines
- Found to be safe for use in young puppies
- No post–vaccination shedding of canine distemper virus; therefore, no chance of vaccine induced disease
- Less likely to produce a vaccine reaction than complex combination vaccines
- Packaged in a 10 dose vial or a carton of 25 single dose vials of vaccine
Ready to Purchase?
Here is a picture of the label: